Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mad As Hell!











Pics from the FREE concert I didn't get to go to because my dumb as friend just decided to get a tattoo without telling his mom so I was forced to not go because his dumb ass couldn't go!
WHEW! I had to get that out!

But anyway, Kid Cudi & Chester French had a free concert this past Friday at the South Street Seaport in NYC. Travis McCoy was a special guest b/c he lived a couple blocks away from the seaport..and did anyone else see the fiery red sky on Friday? I took pictures of it because it was so surreal.

Pics from BOMBEYE

And as far as this dumb as friend: YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
I need more adventurous friends, I tell ya.

Listening to: rebellion [lies] by arcade fire


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home