So I'm getting mega fucking annoyed at all these people telling me to make a Facebook. I don't know jack shit about these social networking sites and I don't plan on making one. From my understanding, you add people and then post shit on their "wall". Woopdy fucking doo you know how to type shit on the computer! Congratulations! Now explain to me what the fuck is so amazing about that! What the fuck is the point in your stupid "wall" or whatever the fuck these kiddos call it now?

"Oh I just wanna keep in touch with friends you know? And it's a good way to meet new people!"

THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK GOD GAVE YOU A MOUTH FOR!!!!! THAT'S WHY THE FUCK YOU HAVE A PHONE!!!!! WANNA TALK TO AN OLD FRIEND?????? WANNA DO SOME CATCHING UP???? HIT UP THEIR JACK AND FUCKING TALK TO THEM!!!!!!

WANNA MEET NEW PEOPLE????? WANNA MAKE NEW FRIENDS????? WANNA TALK TO THAT HOT CHICK YOU SAW IN ONE OF YOUR CLASSES????? GO THE FUCK UP TO THEM, OPEN YOUR STUPID MOUTH, AND START A GODDAMN CONVERSATION!!!!!

"It's just so convenient and easy. You can find out where the parties are and make plans and this and that and blah blah blah"

Oh yeah!? Really!? You can meet more people!? It's convenient and easy!? You can find out about parties!? And make plans!? And blah blah blah!? WELL THEN WHY THE FUCK AM I PAYING A BAZILLION DOLLARS A MONTH FOR MY PHONE IF YOU'RE DUMBASS SOCIAL SKILLS LACKING ASS CAN'T CALL ME AND TELL ME SHIT LIKE THIS? WANNA FEEL SPECIAL AND TYPE SHIT? FUCKING TEXT ME THEN! MY SHIT IS UNLIMITED! TEXT YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT!

OK I'm done. To all the gorilla nuts that think they're better than me because they have a Facebook: I'm sorry I have social skills and actually talk to people in person. Really. From the bottom of my heart. I'm sorry.
--Marlo

I feel you my brotha, that's exactly why i deleted my myspace & facebook. Unnecessary shit that take up too much of your time. I could be doing something so much more productive. At least with Twitter you can live your damn life while interacting w/ people.