Thursday, November 26, 2009

Finally



I have history with this song.
I remember the first time I heard it I about 2 years old and it stuck with me. The next time I was in the beauty salon when I was in the 6th grade and it came on and I could not figure out who sung the song! Next, I was in CVS last year and still I could not figure it out. All I could remember was something about a rose. I google searched, did everything I could, but I still couldn't find it. THEN I was listening to Jango one day and BAM! it came on and I swear I did a dance. If you would have told me that this song was by Seal I would have smacked you in the face but hotdamn it is! It took 15 years but I've finally found it.

BUT, Jazmine Sullivan sung it better.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home