Thursday, June 17, 2010

THE CONCERT FROM H E L L.


















Everything started off pretty well. Everyone was in good spirits, Hanson came out & rehearsed a song & a 1/2, a man rumored to be J. Cole came out, Ninjasonik KILLED his "set", and everyone was patiently waiting for Drake.

We arrived at about 5 o' clock but around 7 people were getting restless. I saw a record-breaking 10 fights, 1 table thrown, 1 girl laid out on concrete, about 10 cop cars, and I heard 2 men threaten to shoot. Oh, and I was hit in the chest with a plastic bottle.

Okay whoever said it was a riot was exaggerating but it CERTAINLY was pretty damn near it. I saw MTV & FOX news attempting to get interviews of victims...it was pretty heavy. Even though we didn't even get a GLIMPSE of DRAKE & I almost got beat up by some hood girl from BROOKLYN named Shakiylah this was definitely for the books.
Align Center

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home