Thursday, May 14, 2009

This Charming Man



















Okay, so a lot of people have been asking me where Theophilus London was lately[okay maybe 2 people], like I knew the guy! And then like clockwork I found out he had a blog 2day...so fans calm down he's on a world tour right now...


One of my favorite stories:

Amsterdam felt like a new planet. The locals travel in bikes everywhere. I’ve been hearing so much about Amsterdam, so this was the most anticipated city to play. We had two days off to just chill after 5 shows in a row. I was so relieved. The city was wild. Beautiful Women every where. Every thing is legal for some reason… (EVERYTHING) I was still so stuck on the fact that you can purchase weed from stores (coffee shops) At the red light district gals are in the windows knocking for you. Be careful it could be a dude-girl..it felt like being in a Grand Theft Auto 5 game!! lol


Theophilus' Blog


Happy Birthday Gramps!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home