Thursday, January 29, 2009

i'm gonna call ya'll the lovers.

[if you were wondering what i'm bumping to as of NOW]



THIS IS THE BEST MIXTAPE OUT AS OF NOW! THIS IS MY FAVORITE RAPPER AS OF NOW!
i love this dude! from his lyrics, his beats, his style, to his ridiculous dance moves there is no denying that THEOPHILUS is fuckin boss..my favorites are I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU[when the beat drop i go phukkin nuts], HAPPY DAY[i heard this and went craaaaazy! every black person should appreciate this], AQUAMILITIA[just for the beat], & AINT NO SUNSHINE.

p.s. me & denzel were talking about this earlier today: but i hate when indie artists get known..i mean i want them to be successful but it irks me when they're all over the radio and doing commercials and shit. it's just something about artist being completely underground and only a certain group of people knowing about them that makes me love them even more. like take the cool kids for example..they were my shiiiit! then out of nowhere EVERYBODY knew about them..EVEN THE BOOTIEST NIGGAS ON THE PLANET! ughhhhh that makes me soooo mad! and i'm not even gonna lie..there are people who are HOT that i REFUSE to post on this blog..just because.. hehe =]

haha! alise gets sooo mad when i say he looks like her boyfriend[which he does]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home