Saturday, March 14, 2009

Honest to Blog?











"So yesterday I was shopping at Anthropologie, and the lady in the dressing room was like, 'You look really familiar. Did you go to U of M?' and I said, 'Nope.' And then she asked, 'Oh, do you just shop in here a lot?' and I was like, 'Yeah, I shop here all the time,' which is a total lie. It's possible she recognized me from a film, but I'm not going to be like, 'Actually I was in Juno and The Wackness and you might have also seen me appear in..."
--Olivia Thirlby[]

i love her! every since i seen the wackness, the secret, and juno i have been smitten with this girl [no homo]! her career is awe-maaaaaazing! i honestly think she can play any type of character. she is BOSS!

and for those who are like-who? olivia thirlby is the one who had you saying "Honest to blog?" ALL last summer...


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home